The Kärcher KM120/150R Ride on Sweeper is for large indoor and outdoor areas covering areas up to 11,600 m2/per hour, therefore allowing for continuous daily cleaning applications. This sweeper is a fully functional yet uncomplicated Sweeper, benefiting from a variety features.
The sweeper features two side brushes for greater cleaning width and even more convenient edge and kerb sweeping. Making this machine functional yet uncomplicated benefiting from a variety of features. With a hydraulic container lift from 0.5m to 1.5m holding 150 litres this is a robust high performance sweeper offering practical solutions. *One side broom supplied as standard.
• Easy to operate, all sweeping functions are controlled with a single switch.
• Rugged design with tubular steel frame. Machines can also be equipped with a weatherproof cab (Not battery version).
• Main roller brush ca be fixed to either fixed or floating positions by simply pressing a button.
• Hydraulic container lift dumps to the rear any height between 0.5 – 1.5m.
• Continuous filter cleaning system for long periods of uninterrupted operation.
• The unit operates on the overthrow principle allowing the 150 litre waste container to be filled to virtually full capacity.
• Bulk waste flap is activated by a pedal to help collect larger waste objects.
• Adjustable steering wheel and seat (including arm rest).
• Forward/reverse travel up to 8 km/h.