Kärcher’s HDS middle class hot water high-pressure cleaners reach very high levels of performance, reliability and economy. With innovative features such as the eco!efficiency mode, offering fuel savings of up to 20% without compromising cleaning performance, 4-pole motors for high performance and long-life, on-board diagnostics, and 3-year burner coil warranty, the HDS middle class range provides our customers with the toughness, cleaning power and low running costs they demand. The HDS 7/10-4 MX features a 4-pole, air-cooled electric motor with long-life bearings and a 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons. With water flow of up to 700 litres per hour, and up to 100 bar pressure, the 7/10 is a great all-round machine with superb performance for daily and deep cleaning jobs. The MX model also features a 15m high pressure hose with integral hose reel, adding extra convenience and a wider cleaning radius.
• In the eco!efficiency mode, the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60 °C) – with full water flow.
• The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
• The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.
• An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300 °C.
• “Jogger” design with large rubber tyre wheels and front castor.
• Sturdy tie-down points for safe transit.
• Convenient, safe storage of 20 m high-pressure hose.
• Folding crank handle.
|Supply voltage (Ph)||1 – 240 – 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 – 700|
|Product Brochure Link||https://www.cleansweephire.co.uk//wp-content/uploads/2016/12/HDS-7-12.pdf|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 – 100 / 3 – 10|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 – 155|
|Connection load (kW)||3.4|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
|Karcher HDS 7/10 Pressure Washer Operating Manual||Download|